CALL FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION - NHAM CONGRESS 2019
12 February 2019
CRITERIA FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the ONLINE SUBMISSION. Abstracts submitted via email, fax or post will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time), on THURSDAY, 14th February 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Capitalised Each Word except prepositions such as “of”, “for”, “and”, “with", etc.
- Author and Co-authors: The first name is the presenting author. First name/middle name use initial, last name (surname) in full. Do not use titles (Dr) or degrees (MD). When more than one author is listed, use numbers to match authors and institutions.
- Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
Clinical Research in Cardiology
1A.W. Mohamed, 2K. Muthusamy, 3C.L. Tan
1Department of Cardiology, Hospital ABC, 2Clinical Research Centre, Hospital ABC, 3Department of Pharmacy, Hospital ABC
- Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 350 words (No table or graph allowed)
- The abstract text should have the following sub-headings in bold:-
- Materials & Methods
For further clarification please contact the congress secretariat at +603 7931 2131 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org