FREE Subscription to ClinicalKey
ClinicalKey - The World's First Clinical Insight Engine
ClinicalKey is a dynamic clinical resource designed to provide physicians with fast, clinical-relevant answers from Elsevier's enormous library of proprietary medical and surgical content. ClinicalKey was built specifically to meet the search needs of physicians that a clinical resource be comprehensive, trusted and fast.
This feature is available FREE for all members whose membership is current. Is your membership up-to-date? Please contact the NHAM Secretariat at +603 7931 7900 or email to renew your membership and obtain your NHAM Member login details to start enjoying this benefit!
ClinicalKey allows you to lead with answers with the most complete and current collection of trusted content and multimedia across medical specialities:
- Books* - over 1,100 of Elsevier's medical and surgical reference books
- Journals* - over 600 of Elsevier's medical and surgical journals
- Procedures Consult* - all Procedures Consult content and associated procedural videos in various specialties
- First Consult* - over 850 Point-of-Care clinical monographs
- Drug Monographs* - over 2,900 clinical pharmacology drug monographs from Gold Standard
- Patient Education - over 15,000 customizable patient education handouts
- Clinical Trials - all clinical trials from the ClinicalTrials.gov database
- Practice Guidelines - over 4,500 practice guidelines
- MEDLINE - Fully indexed MEDLINE
- Multimedia - over 17,000 medical and surgical videos and over 2.2 million images
Subscription to: Cardiovascular Disease Essentials Package & Cardiovascular Disease Extended Package
*Full listings for content can be found in the excel link below. Click to download.
We wish to highlight the CLINICAL OVERVIEWS in ClinicalKey that can help clinicians answer clinical questions faster in between or during patient consultations that will help develop or confirm their assessment and treatment plan for patients,
Elsevier's Clinical Overviews are concise, easily scannable, summarized which include evidence-based information covering Synopsis, Terminology, Diagnosis, Treatment, Complications and Prognosis, Screening and Prevention, Images and References/ It's a quick ad easy way to find evidence-based answers to your clinical questions by saving you time and ensure you are delivering leading-edge care to drive positive patient outcomes. Clinical Overviews helo clinicians:
- Answer clinical questions quickly
- Brushing up on an illness you haven't seen in a while
- Searching for best practices for an emerging illness
- Making sure your workflow includes the latest, vetted medical developments
Simply select 'Clinical Overviews / First Consult' on the filter panel in your search to access to the content. Please see screenshot below:
*this access is exclusively for NHAM members only
Not A Member Yet?
Click here to apply for membership today!
Download the quick guides on how to use ClinicalKey by clicking the links below: