Penang Adventist Hospital
28 September 2014, Sunday
7.00am - 11.00am @Beach Street (Lebuh Pantai), Georgetown
Note: Registration for Cycle for Hearts is closed. However, Selfie with Hearts is still open for registration but with limited space available
- Cycle for Hearts is a 20km fun ride cycling event where riders will cycle from Beach Street to Strait Quay and back. It would be a leisure 2 hour ride and cyclist is able to loop back earlier if he/she prefer a shorter distance.
- A treasure-hunt like competition “Selfie with Hearts” around the heritage area which will run concurrently with the leisure ride. A list of clues will be given to each registered team; given the familiarity with the heritage sites, teamwork and ability to find answers within the shortest time while taking Group SELFIEs would emerge as the Winner.
- Free Health Screening for the public to raise awareness and promote healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- A moderate variety of hawkers’ delights & assortment of thirst quencher available at the 10 food stalls lined up along Beach Street.
- All registered participants (Cycle for Hearts and Selfie with Hearts) will be entitled to participate in the Lucky Draw, Event Tee-Shirt and goodie bag.
For more information, please contact Community Development Department at 03-222 7606 / 7644 / 7344.